Something fun

DISNEY RELATED:
So, we are preparing for our trip to Disneyland. Oh, how I love Disneyland.

Did you know, you can get a little piece of Disney all the time?

Just go to:  http://family.go.com/

It's a great site, with ideas for crafts, cooking, and family activities! Check it out, you won't be disappointed!

More to come...

EXERCISE RELATED:
I just purchased Jillian Michaels - 30 Day Shred at Amazon.com. I'm looking forward to it arriving! I'll let you know how I like it.

THEATER RELATED:
If you get a chance, come see "The Producers" at Albany Civic Theater May 28 through June 19th. It's sure to please! And for your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of me as "Hold Me Touch Me." For more details go to: www.albanycivic.org.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Hero 6 + The Incredibles, Related??

Top 10 Let It GO

The real, messy, honest truth