Been a while, but I got some goodies!

DISNEY STUFF:
So, I've been reading this blogger: http://www.couponingtodisney.com, and she has some great info!

*Here is something that I got from her site for dining at Disneyland:
"Best kept Secret: Hungry Bear Restaurant in Critter Country. This restaurant has been one of my long standing favorites. It sits back where no one goes and has a great view and some great food. They serve burgers and chicken sandwiches and salads of sorts. They are a counter service restaurant. The food prices range anywhere from $5.00 for a meal to about $12.00 for a meal. A meal including either fries or apples. This restaurant is two stories and on the bottom story is a set of bathrooms that no one goes to. Great if you gotta go fast. It is also a great restaurant if you need some quiet time for little ones to relax.

Rancho del Zocalo is a great “buffateria” restaurant. This restaurant sits in Frontierland right next to Big Thunder Mountain. It also has a great hidden bathroom. They offer several options here for dining. They offer Mexican food and BBQ under one roof. It is great for that family who can’t decide. They also offer these killer lime salt chips which are a must every time we go. Some great hints here are the portions are big enough for two people and the kids portions are big enough for an adult. The sodas can be refilled as well. We always share a soda because of this.

If you want to get in out of the heat head across to the Golden Horseshoe. There is a great show that goes on here during different times of the day but they have some really fun and good food. It just recently has been opened for all day service. May I suggest the Mile High Chocolate Cake that feeds about four for $5.49 or perhaps the Fish and Chips or the Chicken Tenders. Grab a bite to eat, a seat upstairs, and enjoy. (P.S. Secret Bathrooms Upstairs)

Lastly as far as favorites go nothing beats the Riverbelle for Breakfast. This is a must everytime we go. Why? Mickey Mouse Pancakes, need I say more. Made by the same pancake lady that has been making them since I was little right in front of you. With a little powdered sugar on the ears and a cherry nose and pineapple smile it is a must. Here is a tip. The Mark Twain and the Steamboat are both the same price at $7.99. The Steamboat comes with Three pancakes and no biscuit. The Mark Twain is vice versa. It is cheaper to add on a biscuit then a size of pancakes. By doing this it makes it a meal for 2. They do offer indoor and outdoor seating and this a pretty great place to watch Fantasmic at night as well."

I'm really looking forward to trying those places out!

* Also - have you heard that there is a new Mickey they are trying out at Disneyland?! He talks to you!! On my next post, I will attach a video of that! So cool...and...a little creepy. :)

* This weekend we are going to see The Lion King traveling broadway production! I've heard great things and I'm really looking forward to seeing!


*Also, have you heard that they are making a "Maleficent" movie? I'm curious what kind of storyline that could possible have. Is that the new set of movies they are going to come out? Movies about Disney villians? Could be interesting. I hear they are trying to get Angelina Jolie to play Maleficent. We'll see if that happens. This won't be coming out for a few years at least, but I just found out about it, so I thought I'd share.

*One last tib-bit in Disney news: Marvel characters will soon be making appearances at the Disney parks! As you probably are aware, Disney has purchased Marvel...let the superhero geeks unite with the Disney geeks! =)



__________________________________________________
COUNTDOWN

***Countdown to cruise to Mexico before Disney trip: 17 days!!! Yahoo!!!

***Countdown to Disney for me: 25 days!! WOOHOO!! Less than one month!! 
__________________________________________________
THE PAMPERED CHEF

Also - if you are interested in The Pampered Chef products, just let me know! I am now a consultant and am hoping to pick up some extra income with the business opportunity! Just ask, I'm glad to help you out with getting the products ordered or in hosting a party.

*I hosted my very first show this last Tuesday and, despite the terror that I felt, it went pretty well!! Fun times. I'm looking forward to many more!

__________________________________________________
WORKING OUT NEWS

*In other news: I've been doing some Jillian Michaels' workouts. Holy Cow! If you want results, this is a great way to get them! Jillian Michaels: No More Trouble Zones

* I'm also waiting (until I've made a bit more money thru Pampered Chef) to purchase myself Turbo Fire. It's a beachbody product, and a great one at that! I've learned how to be fit BECAUSE OF Chalene Johnson's workout videos. And, of course, the Lord, who gives me my motivation to do it everyday! If you are interested in any of the beachbody workouts (which I have found to be magnificent!), here is a link:
www.beachbody.com

Until next time...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Hero 6 + The Incredibles, Related??

The real, messy, honest truth

Top 10 Let It GO