The Music of Disney

One of my favorite things about Disney parks is the music. I went to Disneyland as a young'n and then not again for many years; rediscovering my love for Disney parks on my honeymoon. As we entered the gates of Disneyland, I heard the music and immediately a smile spread across my face and I looked at my newly-pronounced husband and said "Oh my goodness! This is what I hear in my head every day! This is amazing!!" I constantly have a song in my mind, and generally it's from old musicals or Disney movies...both of which play while you are walking down Main Street, USA. It was fantastic. One of my first memories of entering the park after years of absence and it felt like...home. It was wonderful.

Since that trip, I've been on a mission to find that music so I could play it when I needed the Disney magic/nostalgia. And I found it! Finally. It's only taken 7 years, but I finally found it! My husband came home from work the other night and I had the music playing and he said to me "I feel like I'm about to leave Disneyland for the evening, recapping the day...I like this." And I liked it too. So, I wanted to share it with all my Disney-loving friends.

Do a youtube search for "Disney Parks Loop Music." You're welcome. That's the best, clearest station I've found that plays all the music from Main Street to Splash Mountain to California Adventure and everything in between, including queue music.

And for other music that you might want to find (which I think you'll be able to find on Youtube, but just in case you don't) check out d-cot.net. Totally worth it!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Hero 6 + The Incredibles, Related??

Top 10 Let It GO

The real, messy, honest truth